More Articles for Adopt-A-Highway
Adopt-A-Highway volunteers in Missouri are seeing an increase in the amount of dangerous discarded materials on roadsides, CBS St. Louis reported. Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) District Maintenance Engineer Becky Allmeroth said the volunteers have seen more guns, cell phones and ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]907 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong829 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views