More Articles for adhesive bond
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
On the Face of It Aggregate performance depends on its surface The higher-performing bituminous and portland cement concrete mixes of today are becoming more complex, and to ensure performance, more scrutiny is being given to the chemistry and composition of the aggregates ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong966 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction398 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair382 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views