More Articles for adhesive bond
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
On the Face of It Aggregate performance depends on its surface The higher-performing bituminous and portland cement concrete mixes of today are becoming more complex, and to ensure performance, more scrutiny is being given to the chemistry and composition of the aggregates ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views