More Articles for adhesive bond
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
On the Face of It Aggregate performance depends on its surface The higher-performing bituminous and portland cement concrete mixes of today are becoming more complex, and to ensure performance, more scrutiny is being given to the chemistry and composition of the aggregates ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views