More Articles for adhesive anchor systems
Adhesive Anchors in Concrete under Sustained Loading Conditions www.trb.org/Main/Public/Blurbs/ 162132.aspx Adhesive anchor systems are commercial adhesives — often, but not exclusively, epoxy adhesives — used to anchor threaded metal rod and rebar into concrete. In many applications of these systems, the adhesive ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views