More Articles for act of God
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1557 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…570 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California366 Views