More Articles for act of God
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving403 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice352 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill339 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views