More Articles for act of God
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views