More Articles for act of God
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views