More Articles for act of God
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party372 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views