More Articles for acquisition rules
The Obama administration is putting some contractors who work with the federal government on notice with two proposed changes in acquisition rules that address pass-through costs and award fees. In the first case, which would amend the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views