More Articles for acquisition rules
The Obama administration is putting some contractors who work with the federal government on notice with two proposed changes in acquisition rules that address pass-through costs and award fees. In the first case, which would amend the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress246 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college241 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road130 Views