More Articles for ACPA 106th Annual Convention
The American Concrete Pipe Association (ACPA) elected Rick Traylor of Rinker Materials as its new chairman during the association’s 106th Annual Convention, March 23-25 in Las Vegas. Traylor succeeds former chairman Bill Adams of Hancock Concrete Products. Along with Traylor, ACPA added ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views