More Articles for ACI Foundation
The ACI Foundation announced on Thursday that it has established a new fellowship in honor of the founders of the ACI Foundation Fellowship Program: ACI Past Presidents Daniel L. Baker of Baker Concrete Construction, James R. Cagley of Cagley and ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), recognized three individuals with awards during the ACI Fall 2011 Convention last month in Cincinnati, Ohio. Michael E. Kreger was awarded the ACI Foundation Concrete Research Council ...
The ACI Foundation offers fellowship and scholarship opportunities to students whose studies relate to the concrete industry. The programs are highly competitive and the 2011-2012 recipients are of the elite and well deserving students. To be eligible for an ACI Foundation ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces its funding of three concrete research projects through its Concrete Research Council (CRC). This fall, the CRC granted $10,000 for a concrete research project on “Structural ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views