More Articles for ACI Foundation
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), recognized three individuals with awards during the ACI Fall 2011 Convention last month in Cincinnati, Ohio. Michael E. Kreger was awarded the ACI Foundation Concrete Research Council ...
The ACI Foundation offers fellowship and scholarship opportunities to students whose studies relate to the concrete industry. The programs are highly competitive and the 2011-2012 recipients are of the elite and well deserving students. To be eligible for an ACI Foundation ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces its funding of three concrete research projects through its Concrete Research Council (CRC). This fall, the CRC granted $10,000 for a concrete research project on “Structural ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)379 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views