More Articles for ACI Foundation
The ACI Foundation announced on Thursday that it has established a new fellowship in honor of the founders of the ACI Foundation Fellowship Program: ACI Past Presidents Daniel L. Baker of Baker Concrete Construction, James R. Cagley of Cagley and ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), recognized three individuals with awards during the ACI Fall 2011 Convention last month in Cincinnati, Ohio. Michael E. Kreger was awarded the ACI Foundation Concrete Research Council ...
The ACI Foundation offers fellowship and scholarship opportunities to students whose studies relate to the concrete industry. The programs are highly competitive and the 2011-2012 recipients are of the elite and well deserving students. To be eligible for an ACI Foundation ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces its funding of three concrete research projects through its Concrete Research Council (CRC). This fall, the CRC granted $10,000 for a concrete research project on “Structural ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction789 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes608 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines564 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up476 Views