More Articles for accident prevention
Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) technology will soon be included in all new cars. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) announced Monday that it plans to “begin taking steps to enable V2V communication technology for light vehicles.” NHTSA Acting Administrator David Friedman said the ...
Manufacturers may soon be required to include vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) technology in all new cars. National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) officials are working to decide whether the technology should be a requirement to help prevent car crashes, ABC News reports. The report ...
PreView is a pulsed-radar blind spot system that has been engineered to work in the extreme conditions common in the construction industry. PreView Radar sensors detect an object outside of the operators view. An active warning alert sounds in the cab, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party426 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete263 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax244 Views