More Articles for accident at a sand and gravel operation Utah
In the wake of a fatality at a Utah sand and gravel operation, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a number of recommendations as reminders to producers. A 56-year-old equipment operator with 10 years of experience was killed ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views