More Articles for accident at a sand and gravel operation Utah
In the wake of a fatality at a Utah sand and gravel operation, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a number of recommendations as reminders to producers. A 56-year-old equipment operator with 10 years of experience was killed ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views