More Articles for accelerated bridge construction
Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy's office released the below video which features a bridge replacement project on Interstate 84 in Southington. The project costed $6 million using a process known as accelerated bridge construction (ABC). During the process the new bridge ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez on Jan. 10 joined officials from the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) as they put a new bridge in place on the I-15 West Mesquite Interchange with new technologies that allowed ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez has reviewed what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says are the "innovative, money-saving" construction methods that will allow the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) to replace 14 bridges this summer as part of the I-93 ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views