More Articles for accelerated bridge construction
Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy's office released the below video which features a bridge replacement project on Interstate 84 in Southington. The project costed $6 million using a process known as accelerated bridge construction (ABC). During the process the new bridge ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez on Jan. 10 joined officials from the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) as they put a new bridge in place on the I-15 West Mesquite Interchange with new technologies that allowed ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez has reviewed what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says are the "innovative, money-saving" construction methods that will allow the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) to replace 14 bridges this summer as part of the I-93 ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers851 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project419 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 305 Views