More Articles for accelerated bridge construction
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez on Jan. 10 joined officials from the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) as they put a new bridge in place on the I-15 West Mesquite Interchange with new technologies that allowed ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez has reviewed what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says are the "innovative, money-saving" construction methods that will allow the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) to replace 14 bridges this summer as part of the I-93 ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge416 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012345 Views