More Articles for abnormally high unit prices
Low Bid? A case of responsiveness and balance in a contract By Brian Morrow A recent case regarding the Army Corp of Engineers’ improper rejection of a low bid — Matter of W. B. Construction and Sons, Inc. (Jan. 4, 2012) — highlights ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)812 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects617 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D320 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views