More Articles for abnormally high unit prices
Low Bid? A case of responsiveness and balance in a contract By Brian Morrow A recent case regarding the Army Corp of Engineers’ improper rejection of a low bid — Matter of W. B. Construction and Sons, Inc. (Jan. 4, 2012) — highlights ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014570 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding484 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable353 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future327 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views