More Articles for AB118 Air Quality Improvement Program
The California Energy Commission has purchased the first two battery-powered buses for Northern California, KCET reported. The commission purchased the fast-charging buses, built by Proterra, with a $2.56 million grant through the AB118 Air Quality Improvement Program. The buses will be ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series885 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks249 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views