More Articles for AASHTO Guide to Commonly Recognized Structural Elements
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has released the Manual for Bridge Element Inspection, 1st Edition. The AASHTO Highways Subcomittee on Bridges and Structures developed the bridge inspection manual. AASHTO says the “manual is a reference for standardized ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views