More Articles for AASHTO Guide to Commonly Recognized Structural Elements
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has released the Manual for Bridge Element Inspection, 1st Edition. The AASHTO Highways Subcomittee on Bridges and Structures developed the bridge inspection manual. AASHTO says the “manual is a reference for standardized ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views