More Articles for AASHTO Guide to Commonly Recognized Structural Elements
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has released the Manual for Bridge Element Inspection, 1st Edition. The AASHTO Highways Subcomittee on Bridges and Structures developed the bridge inspection manual. AASHTO says the “manual is a reference for standardized ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2130 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house485 Views