More Articles for AASHTO Guide to Commonly Recognized Structural Elements
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has released the Manual for Bridge Element Inspection, 1st Edition. The AASHTO Highways Subcomittee on Bridges and Structures developed the bridge inspection manual. AASHTO says the “manual is a reference for standardized ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River674 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options253 Views