More Articles for AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
We all talk about economizing, about eliminating waste, and about getting more value for every dollar spent. We all talk about these things when we talk about government spending, and often when we discuss corporate spending, such as the so-called ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series881 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks239 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views