More Articles for AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
We all talk about economizing, about eliminating waste, and about getting more value for every dollar spent. We all talk about these things when we talk about government spending, and often when we discuss corporate spending, such as the so-called ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views