More Articles for AARP
The Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS) is endorsing H.R. 3536, the Safe Roads for America Act, and applauding its bipartisan introduction in the House of Representatives by Reps. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) and Lou Barletta (R-Pa.). CORUS, which is comprised ...
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel proposed on July 28 a City ordinance that would require drivers to come to a full stop when a pedestrian is crossing an intersection with no traffic signal or stop sign, rather than ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views