More Articles for AAA Foundation study on distracted driving
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) and the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) are calling on motorists to abide by work zone laws for speeding and the use of mobile devices. These organizations and the other members of the ...
Fifty-two percent of drivers said they feel less safe on the roads now than they did five years ago, according to the third-annual 2010 Traffic Safety Culture Index released Sept. 20 by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety. The leading reason ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)769 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Where Interstate 20 crosses Interstate Bob229 Views