More Articles for AAA Foundation study on distracted driving
The Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association (IRTBA) and the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) are calling on motorists to abide by work zone laws for speeding and the use of mobile devices. These organizations and the other members of the ...
Fifty-two percent of drivers said they feel less safe on the roads now than they did five years ago, according to the third-annual 2010 Traffic Safety Culture Index released Sept. 20 by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety. The leading reason ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?487 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group282 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views