More Articles for AA Vice President of Public Affairs Kathleen Marvaso
Recent public attention to distracted driving will likely spur additional legislative activity as states convene their 2012 sessions, according to AAA. Laws that ban texting while driving and that improve teen driver safety again top AAA's nationwide ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident978 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse460 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views