More Articles for A Primer on Safety Performance Measures for the Transportation Planning Process
In 2008 more than 37,000 people were killed and nearly 2.35 million were injured in crashes on the Nation’s roadways, according to the recently released study, A Primer on Safety Performance Measures for the Transportation Planning Process, from the Federal ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?815 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views