More Articles for A Methodology for Cost/Benefit Analysis of Recycled Asphalt pavement (RAP) in Various Highway Applications
Preserving the Unpaved Road ‘Gravel,’ stone-surfaced and dirt road preservation helped by new techniques, guidelines, RAP By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor If you don’t drive them often, it’s easy to overlook unpaved roads. After all, they carry significantly less traffic than rigid or ...
Eureka! Research that makes a difference Intelligent compaction . . . application of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) . . . prefabricated bridges and pavements. They’re just a few of the themes of research papers presented at the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1023 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority705 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles654 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans513 Views