More Articles for a Knoxville Tenn.-based contractor
Thomas Ferguson, a Knoxville, Tenn.-based contractor, thought the phone calls and e-mails confirming he was the winner of a customized and outfitted custom work truck, worth about $75,000, were part of an elaborate hoax. When Ferguson verified his being named the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series616 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group341 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines171 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views