More Articles for 700 construction jobs
A recently launched $1 billion initiative to upgrade sewer lines, water mains and water treatment plants across Illinois will create 9,700 construction jobs in the state, according to Gov. Pat Quinn's office. According to the Chicago Tribune, the upgrade comes after ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs365 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River286 Views