More Articles for 700 construction jobs
A recently launched $1 billion initiative to upgrade sewer lines, water mains and water treatment plants across Illinois will create 9,700 construction jobs in the state, according to Gov. Pat Quinn's office. According to the Chicago Tribune, the upgrade comes after ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views