More Articles for 644K
John Deere Forestry and Construction’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader uses two sources of energy – diesel and electric – capturing regenerated energy as its being created and uses it to power the machine. Equipped with a John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Interim ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, will moderate a live Twitter chat next week about John Deere’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader. The chat will take place September 5 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Central and will focus on a Q&A about ...
John Deere gave a demonstration last week of its 644K Hybrid wheel loader at its Coal Valley, Illinois, proving ground, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The loader is now in production and, according to John Chesterman, ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system477 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run187 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass187 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views