More Articles for 644K
John Deere Forestry and Construction’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader uses two sources of energy – diesel and electric – capturing regenerated energy as its being created and uses it to power the machine. Equipped with a John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Interim ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, will moderate a live Twitter chat next week about John Deere’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader. The chat will take place September 5 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Central and will focus on a Q&A about ...
John Deere gave a demonstration last week of its 644K Hybrid wheel loader at its Coal Valley, Illinois, proving ground, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The loader is now in production and, according to John Chesterman, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1189 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project525 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?350 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans349 Views