More Articles for 644K
John Deere Forestry and Construction’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader uses two sources of energy – diesel and electric – capturing regenerated energy as its being created and uses it to power the machine. Equipped with a John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Interim ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, will moderate a live Twitter chat next week about John Deere’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader. The chat will take place September 5 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Central and will focus on a Q&A about ...
John Deere gave a demonstration last week of its 644K Hybrid wheel loader at its Coal Valley, Illinois, proving ground, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The loader is now in production and, according to John Chesterman, ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views