More Articles for 60 percent of spending on transportation comes from state county and local governments
Ken Orski, editor and publisher of the transportation e-newsletter Innovation NewsBriefs, notes that two new attempts to redefine the federal responsibility for surface transportation "are attracting growing attention and provoking lively discussion within the transportation community," Orski says ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)481 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign263 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says257 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers227 Views