More Articles for $58 million in new funding to 56 highway transit and rail projects in California
The Producer Price Index for finished goods rose 0.8 percent in April, seasonally adjusted. This advance followed increases of 0.7 percent in March and 1.6 percent in February. Prices for finished goods less foods and energy moved up 0.3 percent. To ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) on May 12 allocated $58 million in new funding to 56 highway, transit, and rail projects statewide to support jobs and upgrade the state’s vital transportation system. “We are putting transportation dollars to work creating jobs ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141008 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG262 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers261 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill232 Views