More Articles for 511WI
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) has launched a construction project web site and a statewide 511 Twitter feed to inform travelers about road conditions in the state. Both are part of the broader Wisconsin 511 website. The website, projects.511wi.gov, provides real-time ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views