More Articles for 50th anniversary
The Verrazano-Narrows bridge that connects Staten Island and Brooklyn will have its 50th birthday celebrated with an exhibit chronicling its construction. The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) unveiled the exhibit , "Spanning the Narrows for Five Decades." It celebrates the half centennial of the ...
JM Wood Auction Company is hosting a gigantic one-day auction Thursday, April 21, 2011. The auction is in Columbia, South Carolina, and begins at 8 a.m. CST. Online bidding is also available. Auction includes trucks, construction and forestry. Click here for more ...
To mark Terex Bid-Well’s 50th Anniversary and its first bridge paver sold, Terex Chairman and CEO, Ron DeFeo presented representatives from Kiewit Corporation a commemorative crystal 3D etching of a paver in appreciation of 50 years of business during CONEXPO-CON/AGG ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views