More Articles for $50 million ARRA grant
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?442 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group179 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views