More Articles for $50 billion infrastructure proposal
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee’s Republican leader, has slammed the report by the U.S. Treasury Department and the White House on the Obama Administration’s $50 billion infrastructure spending plan. On Oct. 11, Mica released ...
Caterpillar Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. are among the companies that may benefit the most from President Barack Obama's $50 billion infrastructure proposal to rebuild U.S. roads, railways and runways, according to a Bloomberg report. (For a detailed analysis of ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views