More Articles for $50 billion infrastructure proposal
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee’s Republican leader, has slammed the report by the U.S. Treasury Department and the White House on the Obama Administration’s $50 billion infrastructure spending plan. On Oct. 11, Mica released ...
Caterpillar Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. are among the companies that may benefit the most from President Barack Obama's $50 billion infrastructure proposal to rebuild U.S. roads, railways and runways, according to a Bloomberg report. (For a detailed analysis of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax689 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views