More Articles for $50 billion infrastructure proposal
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee’s Republican leader, has slammed the report by the U.S. Treasury Department and the White House on the Obama Administration’s $50 billion infrastructure spending plan. On Oct. 11, Mica released ...
Caterpillar Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. are among the companies that may benefit the most from President Barack Obama's $50 billion infrastructure proposal to rebuild U.S. roads, railways and runways, according to a Bloomberg report. (For a detailed analysis of ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views