More Articles for $423 million trio of high-priority projects
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and North Carolina Transportation Secretary Gene Conti have reviewed progress on the widening of I-85, one of the state's $423 million trio of high-priority projects that will improve safety and reduce traffic ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014576 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding540 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable389 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future337 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views