More Articles for $423 million trio of high-priority projects
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and North Carolina Transportation Secretary Gene Conti have reviewed progress on the widening of I-85, one of the state's $423 million trio of high-priority projects that will improve safety and reduce traffic ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers606 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]568 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road529 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus402 Views