More Articles for 405 Freeway
The project that will widen the 405 Freeway in Los Angeles is slated for completion in June 2014, according to CBS Los Angeles. The Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project was originally set to be completed in the spring of 2013, but received ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views