More Articles for 405 Freeway closure over Sepulveda Pass near Mulholland Bridge project
The 405 Freeway closure in Los Angeles – being dubbed Carmageddon – is slated for about 53 hours from late Friday, July 16 through early Monday, July 19, and L.A.-area people are talking about it like it's major disaster. In terms ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction785 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes599 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines557 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up475 Views