More Articles for 405 Freeway closure over Sepulveda Pass near Mulholland Bridge project
The 405 Freeway closure in Los Angeles – being dubbed Carmageddon – is slated for about 53 hours from late Friday, July 16 through early Monday, July 19, and L.A.-area people are talking about it like it's major disaster. In terms ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views