More Articles for 405 Freeway closure over Sepulveda Pass near Mulholland Bridge project
The 405 Freeway closure in Los Angeles – being dubbed Carmageddon – is slated for about 53 hours from late Friday, July 16 through early Monday, July 19, and L.A.-area people are talking about it like it's major disaster. In terms ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views