More Articles for 4.3-mile portion of Corridor X
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials on Feb. 22 to review progress on the Appalachian Corridor X and I-65 Interchange, a project that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says will improve safety and mobility ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes598 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse496 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers160 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views