More Articles for 36-inch walk behind trowel
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas. Wiebe took a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views