More Articles for $260-billion federal transportation act
Congress Gives us a Choice: Tepid or Terrible “A Terrible Transportation Bill” headlined the February 8 New York Times editorial on the $260-billion federal transportation act proposed by the House Republican leadership. The editorial’s lead was even more cutting: “The list of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views