More Articles for 21st century transportation system
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, issued a statement on March 4 regarding the developments on Florida passenger rail: Mica said that while he is "disappointed that a plan to transfer the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views