More Articles for $21.3 million in discretionary 2011 funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced $1.58 billion for 27 transit projects nationwide that will improve public transportation access for millions of Americans while reducing our dependence on foreign oil and curbing air pollution. “Investing in a modern transportation network ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)787 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects443 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D269 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views