More Articles for 2014 WOC
If you’ll be attending World of Concrete next week, be sure to check out the official show app. The World of Concrete app features organizational tools such as personalized scheduling, real-time show updates and a search function for education and events. The ...
Allen Engineering will display its new line of reversible plate compactors next week at World of Concrete. The compactor models, introduced earlier this month, are designed for applications with limited space such as trench and excavation projects. The new line consists of ...
Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, talks with Brian Frix, APM, pavement manager for the Rockdale County, Georgia, Department of Transportation, about heater scarification. In this video, which is part ...
Peterbilt will showcase its all-purpose vocational Model 567, along with other vehicles, at the 2014 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas this month. Robert Woodall, director of Sales and Marketing for Peterbilt, said the Model 567 went into full production ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views