More Articles for 2014 ConExpo
In earlier days, concrete pavements would employ steel wire mesh near the top of the layer to forestall inevitable hairline shrinkage cracks. While shrinkage cracks don’t compromise the load-carrying ability of a pavement, they are unsightly, especially when the wire ...
Registration for ConExpo-Con/Agg, the largest show in the construction industry, is now open. The show will take place March 4-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center and will feature 2.3 million net square feet of exhibit space and more than 110 ...
Case Construction Equipment today announced the launch of a national tour that aims to increase awareness and identify solutions for America’s infrastructure. The tour, Dire States: The Drive to Revive America’s Ailing Infrastructure, is a joint effort between Case and Dan ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2138 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1243 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project531 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans434 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views