More Articles for 2014 budget
The House Appropriations Committee yesterday released a $44.1 billion budget for the departments of Transportation (USDOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). According to a release from the committee, the fiscal year 2014 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill is ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views