More Articles for 2014 budget
The House Appropriations Committee yesterday released a $44.1 billion budget for the departments of Transportation (USDOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). According to a release from the committee, the fiscal year 2014 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill is ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views