More Articles for 2014 budget
The House Appropriations Committee yesterday released a $44.1 billion budget for the departments of Transportation (USDOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). According to a release from the committee, the fiscal year 2014 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill is ...
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views