More Articles for 2013 Transportation Research Board
Take care with liquid asphalt binder to avoid thermal crack failure Thermal cracking – also known as low temperature cracking – in bituminous pavements appears as a series of transverse cracks that extend across the pavement surface in response to cold ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views