More Articles for 2013 Transportation Research Board
Take care with liquid asphalt binder to avoid thermal crack failure Thermal cracking – also known as low temperature cracking – in bituminous pavements appears as a series of transverse cracks that extend across the pavement surface in response to cold ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges141 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes124 Views