More Articles for 2013 TIGER grants
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced today that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) has awarded 37 states with a total of $474 million in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants. In his announcement on USDOT’s Fast Lane blog, Foxx said ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views