More Articles for 2013 TIGER grants
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced today that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) has awarded 37 states with a total of $474 million in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants. In his announcement on USDOT’s Fast Lane blog, Foxx said ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1045 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views