More Articles for 2013 TIGER grants
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced today that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) has awarded 37 states with a total of $474 million in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants. In his announcement on USDOT’s Fast Lane blog, Foxx said ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views