More Articles for 2013 TIGER grants
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced today that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) has awarded 37 states with a total of $474 million in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants. In his announcement on USDOT’s Fast Lane blog, Foxx said ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views