More Articles for 2013 Status of the Nation’s Highways Bridges and Transit: Conditions & Performance
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) on Friday released a report that finds all levels of government would need to spend an estimated $123.7 billion to $145.9 billion annually to maintain and improve roads and bridges. The report -- 2013 Status ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views