More Articles for 2013 Status of the Nation’s Highways Bridges and Transit: Conditions & Performance
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) on Friday released a report that finds all levels of government would need to spend an estimated $123.7 billion to $145.9 billion annually to maintain and improve roads and bridges. The report -- 2013 Status ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles615 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views