More Articles for 2013 NOVA Award
The engineers and researchers who worked on the Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) have received the 2013 NOVA Award from the Construction Innovation Forum. George Piscsalko, P.E., and Dean Cotton, with Pile Dynamics, Inc. (PDI), of Cleveland, and Gray Mullins, PhD, P.E., ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has received the 2013 NOVA Award from the Construction Innovation Forum (CIF) for its work to speed the deployment and uptake of warm-mix asphalt. “NAPA is proud to accept this award on behalf of the ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones775 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones334 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?294 Views