More Articles for 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition
The American Public Works Association (APWA) will host its 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-28. The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views