More Articles for 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition
Case unveiled its SR210 radial-lift skid steer at the 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), October 1-3 in Louisville, Kentucky. The new machine replaces the popular SR200, our sister site, Equipment World, reports. The SR210 is powered by a 74-horsepower ...
Terramac’s RT9 multi-purpose carrier for utility construction is on display at Booth N2030 at the 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), October 1-3 in Louisville, Kentucky. Powered by a 230-horsepower Cummins diesel engine, the RT9 boasts an operating weight ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]799 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views