More Articles for 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition
Case unveiled its SR210 radial-lift skid steer at the 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), October 1-3 in Louisville, Kentucky. The new machine replaces the popular SR200, our sister site, Equipment World, reports. The SR210 is powered by a 74-horsepower ...
Terramac’s RT9 multi-purpose carrier for utility construction is on display at Booth N2030 at the 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), October 1-3 in Louisville, Kentucky. Powered by a 230-horsepower Cummins diesel engine, the RT9 boasts an operating weight ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views