More Articles for 2013 IBC
The Deh Cho Bridge in Canada, one of the world’s longest, continuous superstructures, received the Gustav Lindenthal Medal at the 2013 International Bridge Conference (IBC). The annual award, sponsored by Bayer MaterialScience LLC, recognizes recent outstanding achievements in bridge engineering. The ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding557 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable413 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views