More Articles for 2013 APWA Congress and Exposition
Industry professionals need to advocate infrastructure improvements, says APWA Congress speaker Larry Frevert
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave America a D+ on its Report Card on American Infrastructure. The report outlined that funding is currently $1.6 trillion below what is needed to repair and maintain the nation’s failing ...
Best-selling author and New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman spoke Sunday in front of a group of public works professionals about the challenges posed by globalization, changing technology, deficits and energy consumption. During his session at the American Public Works ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River561 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views