More Articles for 2013 APWA Congress and Exposition
Industry professionals need to advocate infrastructure improvements, says APWA Congress speaker Larry Frevert
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave America a D+ on its Report Card on American Infrastructure. The report outlined that funding is currently $1.6 trillion below what is needed to repair and maintain the nation’s failing ...
Best-selling author and New York Times columnist Thomas L. Friedman spoke Sunday in front of a group of public works professionals about the challenges posed by globalization, changing technology, deficits and energy consumption. During his session at the American Public Works ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure209 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!118 Views