More Articles for 2013 American Public Works Association show
25 Days of RollOuts: Case CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features Tier 4 Final engine withDOC-only CEGR system
Introduced at the 2013 American Public Works Association show, Case Construction’s new CX75C SR mid-sized excavator features a first-in-class Tier 4 Final engine with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)-only cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) system. Compared to previous models, the CX75C ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1017 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority703 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles654 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans513 Views