More Articles for 2012 Transportation Housing and Urban Development funding bill
The full House Appropriations Committee yesterday approved a $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill on a vote of 28-20. The House committee’s bill is $9.9 billion below the Senate Appropriation Committee’s bill. Prior to approving the budget, the House ...
Follow the Money A fiscal year 2012 transportation spending breakdown By John Latta Sometimes this page is used to help readers read between the lines. The House Appropriations Committee has released its fiscal year 2012 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill. The legislation ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views