More Articles for 2012 Transportation Housing and Urban Development funding bill
The full House Appropriations Committee yesterday approved a $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill on a vote of 28-20. The House committee’s bill is $9.9 billion below the Senate Appropriation Committee’s bill. Prior to approving the budget, the House ...
Follow the Money A fiscal year 2012 transportation spending breakdown By John Latta Sometimes this page is used to help readers read between the lines. The House Appropriations Committee has released its fiscal year 2012 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill. The legislation ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views