More Articles for 2012 Transportation Housing and Urban Development funding bill
The full House Appropriations Committee yesterday approved a $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill on a vote of 28-20. The House committee’s bill is $9.9 billion below the Senate Appropriation Committee’s bill. Prior to approving the budget, the House ...
Follow the Money A fiscal year 2012 transportation spending breakdown By John Latta Sometimes this page is used to help readers read between the lines. The House Appropriations Committee has released its fiscal year 2012 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill. The legislation ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road128 Views