More Articles for 2012 Transportation Housing and Urban Development funding bill
The full House Appropriations Committee yesterday approved a $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill on a vote of 28-20. The House committee’s bill is $9.9 billion below the Senate Appropriation Committee’s bill. Prior to approving the budget, the House ...
Follow the Money A fiscal year 2012 transportation spending breakdown By John Latta Sometimes this page is used to help readers read between the lines. The House Appropriations Committee has released its fiscal year 2012 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill. The legislation ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views