More Articles for 2012 Transportation Housing and Urban Development funding bill
The full House Appropriations Committee yesterday approved a $44.1 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill on a vote of 28-20. The House committee’s bill is $9.9 billion below the Senate Appropriation Committee’s bill. Prior to approving the budget, the House ...
Follow the Money A fiscal year 2012 transportation spending breakdown By John Latta Sometimes this page is used to help readers read between the lines. The House Appropriations Committee has released its fiscal year 2012 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill. The legislation ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion204 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September168 Views