More Articles for 2012 American Public Works Association (APWA) Snow Conference
Green as the Driven Snow Alternative fuels can power your winter operations fleet Can you fight the white with the green? As the push to make fleets greener continues to build up steam, alternative fuel power options are coming under increased scrutiny. Questions are ...
Strapped budgets and limited resources mean it’s important for agencies to efficiently and effectively use equipment, especially in snow and ice operations. The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) is a case and point. The system it was using wasn’t ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?411 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views